Terms And Conditions
These general terms and conditions (GTC) are the basis for the sale of our goods to you. Please read these terms carefully. We refer to your right of withdrawal in paragraph 3 and to our limitation of liability in paragraph 11.
§ 1 Subject matter of the contract and scope
(1) These general terms and conditions apply to all orders placed by the buyer
fretlook UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
VAT: DE 326060691
Represented by the Managing Director: Rafael Gonzalez
in our online shop (https://fretlook.com/).
(2) Our offer is aimed exclusively at buyers who have reached the age of 18 and who are consumers. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
(3) Our deliveries, services and offers are made exclusively on the basis of these general terms and conditions.
(4) The contract language shall be German, English, Spanish or Italian, depending on the origin or residence of the Buyer.
(5) These General Terms and Conditions can be accessed, saved and printed out on the Internet at https://fretlook.com/en/terms-and-conditions/.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application for the conclusion of a sales contract with us. Rather, it is a non-binding invitation to order goods from us in the online shop.
(2) With his order, the buyer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract by clicking the button labeled “Buy now“.
(3) After we have received the order, the buyer receives an automatically generated e-mail with which we confirm that we have received his order (order confirmation). This order confirmation does not yet represent an acceptance of the purchase offer. A contract is not yet concluded through the order confirmation.
(4) A purchase contract for the goods is only concluded if we expressly declare acceptance or if we send the goods to the buyer without a prior express declaration of acceptance.
§ 3 Cancellation policy
The following right of withdrawal only applies to consumers:
Right of cancellation
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days without giving a reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has taken possession of the goods.
The supplier of the goods offered in the online shop is:
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use this sample withdrawal form for this. However, it is not mandatory to use this form.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you cancel this contract, we have to repay all payments that we have received from you immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have given the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you hand over the goods to a postal service provider before the period of fourteen days has expired.The return must take place at your expense. Please do not send us any freight collect parcels back to avoid unnecessary additional costs. We do not accept freight collect packages.
The right of revocation does not apply to distance sales contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for whose manufacture an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, please send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to provide adequate protection against transport damage in order to avoid claims for damages due to damage caused by inadequate packaging. This modality is not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling that is not necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
§ 5 Processing and quality
Before applying fretlook fretmarkers, fretelements or fretdesigns, the surface must be absolutely dry, clean, and free of dust and grease. The adhesive temperature should not be below 10 ° Celsius (50° F). A legally binding assurance of certain properties cannot be derived from our information. The shelf life is approx. 2 years at 20°C and 50% relative humidity. With professional processing and gluing, the shelf life is approx. 1.5 years.
§ 6 Terms of Payment
(1) Payment of the purchase price is made depending on the country of origin of the buyer either by PayPal, Klarna Sofort Bezahlen. or Klarna Rechnung.
(2) When paying via PayPal, the purchase price will be debited from the specified PayPal account at the time of the order.
(3) For payment by Klarna Sofort Bezahlen. – Sofortüberweisung, the purchase price is transferred from the bank account used for transfer at the time of the order. The buyer may have to bear any costs that arise as a result of a reversal of a payment transaction due to insufficient funds in the account or due to incorrectly transmitted bank details.
(4) For payment by Klarna Sofort Bezahlen. – The purchase price is debited from the bank account used at the time of the order. The buyer may have to bear any costs that arise as a result of a reversal of a payment transaction due to insufficient funds in the account or due to incorrectly transmitted bank details.
(5) For payment by Klarna Sofort Bezahlen. – Credit card, the purchase price is reserved on the specified credit card account at the time of the order (“authorization”). The credit card account is actually charged at the time the goods are dispatched.
(6) When paying by Klarna Pay Later fretlook assigns the payment to Klarna Bank AB (“Klarna”). You will receive an invoice by email and have 14 days from dispatch to pay the purchase price by transfer to Klarna.
§ 7 Delivery conditions
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the goods are delivered from our warehouse to the address given by the buyer.
(2) Delivery within Germany and to other countries can be taken from the shipping costs.
(3) The delivery time is up to 4 days after receipt of payment within the EU. For deliveries outside the EU, the delivery time is extended by 2-4 weeks. We point out possibly shorter or different delivery times on the respective product page. With the Klarna Pay Later payment method. is also delivered immediately.
(4) If not all of the products ordered are in stock, we are entitled to make partial deliveries if this is reasonable for the buyer. Any deadlines do not begin until the last partial delivery has been received.
(5) The delivery of ordered goods is subject to the availability of the goods. If this is not available at the time of the order, the buyer will be notified of the expected delivery date and the order will be reserved by us. As soon as the goods are in stock, they will be shipped to the buyer without any further notification. In the event of non-availability, in particular because a limited stock of goods marked as such is exhausted, the buyer will be informed by us. Payments already made will then be reimbursed immediately.
§ 8 Retention of title and copyrights
(1) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(2) There are copyrights of fretlook Rafael Gonzalez or other third parties to the motifs used on our goods. Any duplication, distribution, making publicly available, processing or other use of these motifs contrary to the contract violates these copyrights and is expressly prohibited.
§ 9 Transport Damage
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such errors to the deliverer immediately and contact us as soon as possible.
(2) Failure to lodge a complaint or to contact you has no consequences for your statutory warranty rights. However, they help us to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
§ 10 Warranty
Warranty claims by the buyer are based on the statutory provisions of sales law.
(1) Insofar as the delivered goods are defective, the customer is entitled within the framework of the statutory provisions to request supplementary performance, to withdraw from the contract or to reduce the purchase price.
(2) The limitation period for warranty claims for the delivered goods is two years from receipt of the goods.
§ 11 Liability
(1) We are liable for intent and gross negligence. Furthermore, we are liable for the negligent breach of obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place, the breach of which jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract and on whose compliance the customer regularly relies. In the latter case, however, we are only liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. We are not liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the preceding sentences.
(2) The above exclusions of liability do not apply to injury to life, limb and health. Liability under product liability law remains unaffected.
(3) According to the current state of technology, data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and / or available at any time (system error). In this respect, we are not liable for the constant and uninterrupted availability of our online trading system.
(4) The samples shown on the Internet cannot faithfully reproduce the goods in terms of quality, dimensions and color. In the area of natural materials in particular, there are slight deviations in structure and color. We therefore expressly only undertake to deliver goods of the same type and quality. Please also note the material description for the respective article in the shop.
§ 13 Final provisions
(1) The current conditions apply to the buyer’s orders, to which we refer separately in the context of the buyer’s order.
(2) Changes and additions to these terms and conditions must be made in writing. Dies gilt auch für die Aufhebung der Schriftformerfordernis.
(3) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the exclusion of the UN sales law. Mandatory provisions of the country in which the customer has his habitual residence remain unaffected.
(4) Insofar as the customer had their domicile or habitual residence in Germany when the contract was concluded and either relocated it at the time the action was brought or their domicile is unknown at that time, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes is the registered office of our company. If the customer is not domiciled or habitually resident in a member state of the European Union, then the courts at our company headquarters are exclusively responsible for all disputes.
(4) Should individual provisions of this contract be ineffective or contradict the statutory provisions, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the rest of the contract. The ineffective provision will be replaced by mutual agreement by the contracting parties with a legally effective provision that comes closest to the economic sense and purpose of the ineffective provision. The above provision applies in case of loopholes accordingly.